Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Today I was thinking back to my very first calf, when I turned 13 my dad bought me my first calf for my birthday. I was soooooo incredibly happy and excited when I got to go pick her out. This sounds weird because most kids get excited when they get a puppy or kitten or rabbit for their birthday but not me I got a calf AND a kitten. I had to go out every morning before school and every night before bed to feed her, however I went out as soon as I got home from school to play. She acted like a dog because if you called her she would come and then bounce around and chase you when you ran back and forth in the field. It was really a great experience thinking back and taught me a lot about responsibly. I now have 7 cows and calves and love and baby each and every one of them!



No comments:

Post a Comment